Thursday, August 13, 2015

Letter_Week 22_Yakima_Sister Karony & Yakima Ward


I had a busy week! I am so tired! Something that you always will remember about your mission is how tired you are all the time, whilst simultaneously being the happiest you've ever been!

-I felt frustrated when teaching sometimes this past week because I've reached for heaven for questions and felt like there was nothing coming to me... I've felt so inadequate and unskilled. My mind has persistently blanked whenever I taught and it was like I hadn't studied anything that day! or ever! I have been striving so much to have the Holy Ghost as my companion. These past 3 weeks have been a trial by fire. I can definitely feel the burn. Work, all I can keep doing is moving forward, even if I feel like the only thing I can do is crawl, then crawl I will. 
We got our car broken into in our apt complex, not broken windows, just Sister Pugh's GPS and CDs are gone and the sunglasses too. My sunglasses weren't taken because they'd somehow ended up under the seat. Typical life of a missionary! It happens to everyone at some point. 
This week I worked harder than ever before, God reminded me to take my lunch breaks and the members have been apparently talking about how much they've loved going out with me. Success! God DOES work miracles, cuz this is proof! 
Doing the best that I can, turning to the Lord all the time because I can't do it without Him. 
Got 4 mins left!
Love you!
More next week!


Love,
Sister Karony

Inline image 1
​Sister Pugh and Chloe​

Inline image 2
​Backseat buddies!​

Inline image 3
​Chloe and me!​

No comments:

Post a Comment