Thursday, August 13, 2015

Letter_Week 13_Yakima_Sister Karony


I loved talking with you yesterday! I love and miss you all so much, but I know I'm doing the right thing by being out here, and I'll do more for you by serving with honor.

I also loved that I got to talk with my Aunt Chris, Jace, Kenna, and Maddy, and I got to meet Maddy's fiancé Taylor!

I so enjoy reading about how things have been going at home. I think it's awesome that you are both serving as teachers in primary! You'll be fantastic! You already are!

Tell Anna I said "Hi!" back and that she's awesome-sauce! I miss her tons and can't wait to be out at BYU with her again!

We have 3 baptisms planned! 2 here in the last weeks of May and one the 1st week of June! We did a church tour with one of our investigators this Saturday and he came to church yesterday! 

-I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!

-I felt triumphant this week when an investigator decided on a baptism date after giving him a church tour, and he came to church the next day! We have been working so hard with him to teach him the necessity of coming to church and taking the Sacrament, and the Lord worked a miracle with our continuous acts of faith to teach him and with his action to do what he's been taught. 
-I felt triumphant when our Ward FHE party was a total hit and one of our new investigators came! She loved it! Being able to spend time with the Ward members and feel their love was a great thing for her. She's so on track for her baptism in May!!!

-I felt content and peaceful today when  I gave in and used the members' ukulele that they have. It was so relaxing to strum and play one again!

-My testimony this week was strengthened in that blessings follow when you follow the counsel of your leaders. We were counseled to have church tours with all of our investigators and told that it would make investigators more committed to coming to church. We managed to finally have one and he came to church the next day! Follow the counsel of your leaders!

-My favorite scripture this week is Alma 37:33-37

-My Sister-Karonyism for this week was my cat selfie with our members' cat Sparkles. I'm so adorkable!

Keep reading your scriptures and praying everyday. And don't forget FHE!!! Love you all!

Love,
Sister Karony

Inline image 3

Sister Dickson & I for the last time! I love you Companion!​

Inline image 1
​Hermana Williams and Bubbles the Chinchilla staring contest!

Inline image 2
Hermana​ Williams & I for the 1st time!

Inline image 5
Selfie with Sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment