Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Letter_Week 20_Othello_Sister Karony

This week has been one of miracles! We've made contact with investigators that had "disappeared" and found new ones! The teaching is really starting to finally pick up and move forward at a rate faster than a snail's pace. HALLELUJAH!!! Being a missionary is such an amazing and glorious privilege, blessing, opportunity, and honor! I wouldn't trade any of the experiences and progression I and other's have had for anything! I love it so much! I've changed so much! I am not the same person I was when I got on the plane to Utah. I am so much better! The Lord refines and stretches and molds us into something always finer when we submit to Him.

Not a lot of time to write. Lot's going on! You'll hear from me again though, don't worry!

Love,
Sister Karony
IMG_6170.JPG
IMG_6138.JPG
IMG_6081.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment