Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Letter_Week 11_Yakima_Sister Karony


We found two new investigators this week in a mom and son. The son is such an awesome teenager. We taught them the Restoration and the mom said it gave her hope. We are going to teach them the plan of salvation next time. We also taught our other investigator, who was on date for May 30th, but is now on date for the 23rd. He still wants to be baptized. We also taught another investigator, who's on date for the 23rd, about the plan of salvation and it resolved his concerns about the Priesthood and those who aren't baptized by that authority. He and his 3 grand kids that he's raising came to church this week too! 
So, this week we had lots of miracles. We had 3 investigators at church. 100% of our on dates at church! Progression!!!! 

I've learned a lot about living the doctrine of Christ this week and the blessing and opportunity of repentance. Repentance is not just asking for forgiveness, it's praying for grace to enable you to be made strong in Christ, to have Him help us overcome our weakness. 

I'm loving being a missionary, weakness
​es​
 and all. It reminds me every day of my reliance on Him
 YAY! Not to say there aren't bad days, but they just make me more determined to never give up! NEVER SURRENDER!

Love,
Sister Karony

I had to write my letter to the Youth conference committee thingy for Kirkland, OH, so my letter may seemed rushed! Sorry! 
We are writing in a library and I have 10 mins left and I only got an hour to write. Got to write Pres. Ware still too. I'll be hand writing your letter this week.
I love you and I'm so sorry!

Love,
Sister Karony

No comments:

Post a Comment