Monday, January 20, 2014

Blog Letter_Week 6_Hermiston_Sister Karony

Hello All!

This week was much better than the last one. We found 6 new investigators! Turns out that it's the most in the Zone for this week, so we outdid the Spanish missionaries finally this transfer! Yahoo! This was only because of our faith and striving to be exactly obedient that we were blessed to be put in the cross paths of those that He has prepared for us to teach. I don't really care about doing the best in the Zone, so much as that we were able to find 6 of our Heavenly Father's children who are ready to hear his truth and be guided back home to live with Him. That's what I rejoice in. I rejoice in the power and majesty of our Father in Heaven as Ammon did.

Oh, we were teaching a man whose 3 daughters and niece were all baptized the first week I was here, and he's struggling with quitting smoking. His wife and step daughter really want to get baptized, but his wife is waiting for him to be able to baptize her and her daughter is waiting for her mom. So the rest of them are members, but he's just had to get in gear. That was our miracle for this week. We were flipping through the scriptures and came upon John 1:31 and he quietly whispered after a moment of powerful silence, "I have work to do". The spirit was so strong!
I've run out of time to write more, but I hope next week I'll get more in!
Lots of love to you all!

Love,
Sister Karony

No comments:

Post a Comment