Monday, November 23, 2015

Letter Week_41_Mission Ridge_Sister Karony

It's 3 months today until I go home... I am not happy to have realized that! No real regrets though! I'm loving every second out here!
I am so grateful I will be back in time for Eric's funeral!
My email will be a bit shorter today due top craziness and having to take a survey for our full-time missionary portal website. That took like 10 mins of my time! This week we had Stake Conference, which was amazing! Our stake president mentioned how the missionaries need the members' help and that last week in the Stake we taught more lessons than we ever have before. That was so awesome! That really will help in keeping the missionary fire burning in the members. Our prayers are being answered!
Sister Ring and I even went up in our Key indicators this week too, which we had no idea we'd managed to do that. We were just living day to day, taking it one step at a time, and the Lord has blessed us as we strove to work in our circumstances. 

-My ponderizer for this week is 2 Nephi 22:2! I love singing for Jesus!
-your Sister Karony-ism for the week is just above. ^

Love,
Sister Karony

Our home! door on the right side. There's a picture of Jesus in the window. As you can clearly see, IT'S COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!​

No comments:

Post a Comment